Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is training like a bodybuilder ROBBING you of your muscle growth?

By Vince Delmonte

I got into an argument with this tough guy at my gym yesterday because he insisted, "You gotta train like a bodybuilder if you want to look like a bodybuilder!"



Sounds like this knuckle head was stating common sense, right?


WRONG.


He could not have been further from the truth.


I thought that everybody knew that pro bodybuilders spend around $100,000 (US) per year on steroids but that wasn’t what stirred up the argument. I’ll tell how that happened after I bust this popular muscle myth wide open:


==============================================
Pro Bodybuilding Advice Is ROBBING You Of
90% Of The Muscle Gains You Should Be Getting
===============================================


You finding this statement tough to swallow? I did, for a long time.


I was reminded by the HARSH REALITY of this statement when I ran into one of the hardest working guys in my gym Tom who also happened to be the skinniest and weakest:


Tom came to me and said,


"I'm tried of my friends teasing me and making me feel as if they could kick my butt anytime they wish. It's a CRAPPY FEELING, especially when they call me 'little buddy' around the girls. My best friend tried to sympathize with me by saying, 'Not everyone is meant to big and strong.' The comments are endless and I hate feeling weak and helpless when a bigger guy in the bar is being a jerk around me or my girlfriends."


Tom's problem got WORSE when he told me,


"I'm even taking a few bodybuilding supplements with my hard earned money and busting my butt at the gym following the advice from the bodybuilding magazines and making really slow progress. Some months I look the exact same as the previous month and you can't even tell I hit the gym and take supplements!"


Tom was searching for his answers to body of brawn in the wrong places.


I was reminded of my early days in the gym and lifting weights:


Snail like progress. Frustration. Wasted money and time. Nothing to show for you efforts.


Luckily, my Skinny Guy Savior, the ex-natural bodybuilder I told you about yesterday is the same guy who busted the industry wide open and revealed to me the #1 muscle mistake you MUST avoid:


============================
Muscle Mistake #1:
“Train Like A Bodybuilder To Look Like A Bodybuilder”
===========================

This is the message screamed by everyone in the bodybuilding world and on the surface sounds perfectly logical. However, messages like this mislead millions of guys with irresponsible training nonsense that has infiltrated your mind.


Pro bodybuilders do workouts that could KILL A GORILLA, never mind the average guy. The number of sets and reps they do and number of times they train a week is RIDICULOUS that will just WREAK HAVOC on your body.


I remember hearing two bodybuilders “juiced up” laughing in the change room while rejoicing about their new addiction, “I love steroids. I can eat chips and Doritos and still stay shredded and get bigger!”


Sure, they were exaggerating but the truth is that ANY training program works and ANY diet works when you’re using drugs by the truck load. Steroids can make up for anything you are doing wrong.


=================================
The Truth About Pro Bodybuilders…
=================================


The Truth is that imitating the training of champion bodybuilders is one of the most COSTLY FRAUDS in the exercise world! Because the instruction from elite bodybuilders has no practical relevance for average people like you and me.


People who are without gifted genetic potential, and don’t want syringe scars in our butts or liver damage for oral steroid pills. Not to mention addiction and dependence. Not only is this training advice useless, but it will cause over-training, injuries and illness.


The magazines who share the pro bodybuilders workouts will not tell you that drugs and genetics were responsible for curing their problem of being skinny and small. They claim it’s the supplements and “better training.” Give me a break!


That’s why I wrote my book, No-Nonsense Muscle Building: Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain which can be picked up at http://www.VinceDelMonteFitness.com ............... < --- CLICK HERE


I really want you to have this book because it’s the EXACT PLAN I used since I was NEVER amongst the genetic elite and nor did I EVER use steroids during my transformation.


I am like you.


You and I need to follow a different set of rules.


I didn’t have the luxury of unlimited recovery ability nor did I have any interest in getting addicted to steroids or losing control of my training and diet by making the drugs do all the work.


You and I need to make the most out of EVERY rep and EVERY set and EVERY workout. We need to get into the gym and “spark our muscles into growth” and then get the heck out of there so we can eat and start growing.


Click here if you’re ready to experience to some SIGNIFICANT muscle growth
http://www.VinceDelMonteFitness.com ..................... <-- Click here to get SUPER muscular


Oh yeah, I promised to tell you about the argument I got into with the tough guy. Well it has to do with the same info I just shared with you.


I noticed he was following a 6-day Pro Bodybuilder workout from Flex magazine and he asked me, “What do you think of this program?”


I said, “I think it’ll work for guys on drugs and cause you to lose muscle if you’re not.”


He wasn’t really interested in my opinion. He just wanted me to validate the belief that he should be training like a bodybuilder to look like a bodybuilder.


HUGE mistake as you now know.


I had to clarify because I really do have a passion for guys who struggle building muscle,


“Dude, you don’t gain muscle mass while you’re training; you gain muscle mass while you’re home sleeping and eating. That program will put you in a state of over training from doing more than your body can handle or recover from so you’re going to look the same every time I see you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.

MSN Display Pictures - Thousands of MSN Messenger display pictures for download. Directory Free Ranking Web Directory